Onga Solar Pumps - LTP400S | LTP550S | LTP750S Pumps
Onga Solar Pumps - Leisuretime Solar
Onga Leisure Time Solar Pumps are specifically designed to handle hot water generated from solar heating. Sized from 1/2Hp to 1 Hp to meet most solar heating requirements.
Onga Leisuretime Solar Pumps are designed to go on boosted solar heating systems. This means that the solar pump gets its water from the pool filter. The pool filter must be running at the same time as the solar pump. Failure to time the two pumps to run at the same time will result in the solar pump being damaged. It is also important that the solar pump is sized so that it does not use more water than the pool pump otherwise solar pump will starve the pool pump.
Onga Solar Pump Range
LTP400S Solar Pump
LTP550S Solar Pump
LTP750S Solar Pump
Onga Solar Pump Features
- PX5 Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor (TEFC) - protects against water and dust whilst keeping the motor cool
- Built in on-winding thermal overload motor protection.
- Self aligning barrel unions - Onga’s unique 5 degree self-aligning barrel unions make pipework connection a breeze (40mm/50mm included).
- Built in drain-down clacker.
- Electrophoretic coated end-shield.
- Stainless steel shaft and mechanical seal.
- 2 year limited waranty.*
We stock a wide range of Onga Pool Pumps to suit all pools and budgets. Call us to choose the pump model and size that will efficiently meet the specific requirements of your pool. We will help you find the right pool pump for your pool and advise which Onga Pool Pump is going to meet your needs. Please call us on 02 9970 5115 or Contact us and we will gladly answer your questions on Onga Solar Pumps.