The Waterco Chlorinator has an extensive range to keep your pool in pristine condition.
- Waterco's Electrochlor Mineral Chlorinator automatically maintains correct sanitiser levels, preventing the growth of stubborn algae and keeping pool water sparkling clean.
- Enery-saving power pack and battery back up
- Self-Cleaning salt cell
- low salt alarms & pump protection
- variable speed pump control
- dul general power outlets
- 3 models 20gm, 25gm, and 30gm
- 5000ppm required
Hydrochlor Mineral Chlorinator
- Works with both salt and minerals (minerals such as magnesium)
- Lastest switch mode power supply
- recognises cell size and automatically adjusts the power output
- Self-cleaning salt cell
The team at the Poolshop will help you find the right salt chlorinator for your pool and advise which Waterco Salt Chlorinator is best going to meet your needs. We pride ourselves on giving the right advice and will always take into account the volume of the pool in litres, if you heat the pool and where you are located so we know the average temperature. These factors are vital to ensuring that you have the correct size chlorinator for your pool. Please call us on 02 9970 5115 and we will gladly answer your questions.
Need installation? Call us on 02 9970 5115 and we will arrange installation of Salt Chlorinators in most metrolpolitian areas across Australia.
For more information on the Waterco Chlorinator range visit the Waterco Chlorinator page.