Swimming Pool Efficiency – OUR TOP TEN TIPS
There’s no “one-size-fits-all” approach to creating a water and energy efficient swimming pool or spa. The local climate, wind and humidity have a strong impact on the environmental performance of a swimming pool or spa. Responsible pool owners can easily adapt existing pools to become more energy efficient and water-wise. Prospective pool owners should carefully weigh up their needs and consider installing energy efficient equipment where possible.
Pool size, design, location and equipment all influence the water and energy needs of a pool or spa.
Our Top Ten Tips for Managing your Pool –
- Install a pool cover to reduce evaporation and need for filtering.
- Regularly check the plumbing around the valves and pipe joiners for leaks, especially in older pools.
- Discourage excessive splashing and display ‘no diving’ signs prominently around the pool.
- Keep pools properly filtered and chemically balanced.
- Ensure the water level is only half way up the skimmer opening.
- Regularly clean the pool, skimmer box and the other collection points.
- Keep animals out of the pool.
- Ensure pool equipment is working correctly.
- Change to energy efficient lighting options such as LEDs and use as few light fittings as possible.
- Upgrade and equip the pool with the most energy efficient pool pump, filtration and cleaning system.
We offer the Best Price and Advice on Energy Efficient Pool Equipment. For further information Contact us by email o phone 02 9970 5115 and we will be happy to help advise the right efficient pool equipment for your existing or new pool.
[widgetic-facebook-like id=5b95efeeecb2a1ae128b4567 autoscale=on width=430 height=36 resize=fill-width]