Acoustic Pump and Filter Enclosure - Model 1598
Galvanised Sheet Metal Enclosure which is internally lined with thick acoustic foaming and finished with thick powder coating.
The enclosure also includes a dressed pine timber panel along the rear panel.
|Product||External Measurements (mm)||Internal Measurements (mm)|
|Model 1597||1110(w) x 660(D) x 900(H)||1045(W) x 605(D) x 855(H)|
* Option for 1300mm height (please call for this option - adds $100)
* No Extra Cost Backless Option (adds 50mm to depth).
* Optional H3 Rated Timber Footings. Cut to exact specifications, pre-drilled and includes the timber screws.
* Colour Options
- 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE, OWNED & DESIGNED.
- Easy to assemble and take less than 5 minutes (on average) - NO nuts and bolts, NO screws or any special tools required!
- Reduce Noise by up to 80% - Please see Acoustic Engineer's report here
- Offer more internal space for easier access - with no bars across the middle and a fully removable front door
- Save money on design - A custom designed box made from timber or other material will undoubtedy cost more - and won't look as good!
- Save money on equipment - Inferior or cheaper alternatives may cost you more money in the long run as they may be poorly ventilated and damage your equipment.
- Save money on running costs - A properly sound-proofed box means that you can save money on electrcity by turning on your equipment at night
- Comply with all state and council requirements with regards to sound proofing and any other structural aspects.
- Provide enhanced sturdiness yet lighter than other models on the market
- Made of galvanized steel with a thick powdercoat finish
- Anti-corrosion and built to withstand the harshest weather conditions
- Come in various colours (Click here for options)
- Come with clear and illustrated installation instructions