Aqua-Quip Flow Control Pro Timer
New Design with Larger Backlit Display
- The Aqua-Quip Flow Control Timer eliminates the possibility of the booster pump running dry of water due to incorrect synchronisation with the pool pump.
- Reduces wear and tear on the pool cleaner and saves expensive pump repairs
- Saves power consumption by limiting the operating hours of the booster pump.
- The Flow Control Timer can be used for various applications where water flow is required to switch on an auxiliary electrical device.
- The Aqua-Quip Flow Control Timer with its integrated flow switch is significantly more reliable and much more straightforward than installing two separate time clocks.
- The latest technology provides better pump protection and resolves all the problems with earlier generation models.
- Aqua-Quip’s 2-year warranty provides the ultimate user peace of mind.
- For more details on Aquaquip Flow Controls, visit http://aquaquip.com.au/.
- Flow Switch sensor cable is 2.4m long.
- Flow Control Box Power Cable is 1.8m long and should be plugged directly into a constant 240v power outlet.
- Flow Switch has a 3/4” BSP thread, and screws into a Cat 21 Faucet Tee.
- Faucet Tee is available in either 40mm or 50mm.