Aquaquip Replacement LED Pool Lights
Aquaquip Replacement pool lights are designed to replace most pool light brands in concrete pools.
The Aquaquip Replacement Pool Lights come with a universal bracket and works in conjunction with your current transformer.
These replacment pool lights are high intensity LED Pool Lights which are significantly brighter than older 100w halogen lights.
What's Included in the kit -
- White dress ring included
- able to operate from a supply voltage from 12 Volt AC to 32 Volt AC, thereby utilising the existing transformer.
- Available in fixed single colour: White, Green, Blue (suitable for 12v/24v and 32v Transformers)
- Available in Multi Colour option (suitable for 12v/24v and 32v Transformers) programs allow flashing mode, scroll mode of all colours of the spectrum and specific colour
- Energy efficient - drawing only 15% of the power requirements of older tyle halogen lights.
- Simple replacement
- Australian Made
AQUAQUIP LIGHTS WILL REPLACE THE FOLLOWING BRANDS:-
- Stroud Compact 150
- Stroud SM400
- Spa Electrics
- Autumn Solar, Questa, Chameleon
I have now used the Poolshop on two occasions rather than deal with the local pool shop. Far easier to do business and lower cost. Excellent service.
Lady over the phone was super helpful, delivery was prompt and easy to install
Friendly phone service and fast deliver
Delivered very quickly, customer support very helpful.
For years I have persisted with repairing the two Stroud Compact 150 lights in my in-ground pool. These lights are no longer available and spare parts are getting progressively harder to find. The Strouds never went long without needing attention: expensive halogen globe failures, water leaking into the light, seals needing replacement, cracks forming around edge of the plastic lens, etc. When replacement LED pool lights first became available I was tempted, but baulked at their high price. When one of the Strouds again needed attention recently I'd finally had enough and researched the Replacement LED Pool Light Market, finally settling on two blue Aquaquip QC Replacement LED Pool Lights from The Poolshop. When I contaced the PoolShop I got helpful assistance, a good price, and my order was delivered promptly. I live in chilly Canberra and my arms just about froze off installing the first Aquaquip, but the installation was straightforward and successful, and I am delighted with the result. For the second light, I think I'll take my wife's advice and wait until the pool temperature rises a bit before installing it!