Power Master Pool Pumps
Davey Power Master Pool Pumps are Australian made and suitable for large residential pools or commercial applications. Davey Pool Pumps are all factory tested to ensure quality and reliability.
The Davey Power Master is built to be tough and reliable. They feature Silicon carbide mechanical seal ensures long life in salt water and fresh water application making these pumps a popular choice for aquaculture applications in fresh and sea water.
The Computer designed impeller and diffuser allows a free flow of water for whisper quiet efficient operation.
Double insulated to water circuit – provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards
- Reliable - Constructed of strong corrosion resistant and U.V. materials for long and reliable working life:
– Built-in check valve protects pump internals from reverse flows
– Extra heavy duty, totally enclosed motor protects against the elements for long operating life
– Built-in thermal overload protects the motor against damage from over-heating
- Long Lasting – High performance silicon carbide mechanical seal for long life in salt and fresh water
- Performance – Powerful pumping delivers optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover, with quiet and efficient performance
- Convenient – Easy to remove, see through strainer lid for easy removal and cleaning
- Extra large strainer basket allows long intervals between cleaning and rapid priming
- Drain plug enables simple water drainage for easy maintenance
- Three phase model available for commercial pools and aquaculture applications
- 3m power lead with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all single phase models
Davey has expanded their range of Power Master pumps to include variable speed pumps. Variable speed pumps can save up to 70% on your pools running costs. Simple to use and simple to replace your existing Power Master Pool Pump with no plumbing changes.
For further information visit http://www.davey.com.au