Davey StarFlow Universal Pool Pump
- Ideal for in-ground and above ground pools, large swim spas and plunge pools.
- Also suitable for solar pool heating.
- Models to suit pools up to 90,000 litres.
- Direct replacement pump for Astral/Hurlcon Pumps.
DESIGNED TO FILTER AND CIRCULATE POOL WATER
- Double insulated to water circuit
- Provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards
- Reliable - Universal, multi-fit and versatile pump that suits multiple applications:
- Constructed of strong corrosion resistant and UV materials for long and reliable working life
- Heavy duty, totally enclosed motor protects against the elements for long operating life
- Built-in, self-resetting thermal overload protects the motor against damage from over-heating
- High Quality – Corrosion resistant Noryl impeller for longer lasting trouble free performance
- Long Lasting – High performance silicon carbide Viton mechanical seal for long life in pool water
- High Strength – 316 stainless steel motor shaft
- High Performance – Powerful pumping delivering optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover
- Fully serviceable, allowing for easy maintenance and repair
- Drain plugs enabling simple water drainage for easy maintenance
- 3m power lead with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all models
Pump is slightly longer than the Astral original so check available clearance behind the motor/fan end carefully. Unions connected seamlessly to original pipework. Great service from Poolshop.com who delivered the pump very promptly after placing the order. If only every business operated to serve customers like these people do.
Very happy with the Information received and delivery time with postal service situation.
Thank you for the help.
All good - easy swap out and install. So quiet after bearing had gone on the replaced model (not a Davey!) which had only lasted 3/4 years. I am expecting a longer life from my Davey Star Flow!!
My intent was to replace a 10 year old Hurlcon pump with another which I had bought from these guys. After shopping around and noticing inflated prices on similar products, I called The Pool Shop again. I was very pleased to be converted to a lower priced Davey pump which apparently is better quality than the new Astral/Hurlcon equivalent. It only took 4x days from Sydney to Brisbane with a flat rate freight cost. I will buy again from here.
Great service, good prize and excellent customer service.