Electroheat ECO V Inverter Pool Heat Pump
Electroheat ECO-V inverter pool heat pumps utilise a variable speed compressor to regulate the pool water temperature automatically and independently.
- Inverter technology uses a variable speed compressor motor similar to a car engine.
- It slows down and speeds up as needed to hold a selected set temperature
- The desired set temperature will be reached more quickly and maintained more efficiently.
- Inverter technology provides a more precise water temperature without the fluctuations and power.
- Wastage of fixed speed systems.
- Inverter technology is significantly more energy efficient with energy savings of between 15 - 30%.
- Over fixed speed systems.
- The speed control of the compressor and fan motor also means quieter operation.
Automatic Evaporator De-icing
Electroheat ECO-V inverter pool heat pumps feature automatic de-icing for situations where frost or ice may develop on the evaporator as part of normal operation. Common in cooler climates or winter months, when a build-up of ice is detected the heat pump shifts temporarily into cooling mode to reverse the flow of refrigerant through the evaporator coils. Hot refrigerant moves through the outside coils, melting ice and defrosting the system. When the defrost cycle is complete, the unit shifts back to heating mode.
To prevent heat loss we recommend that a pool cover is installed. A pool without a cover will lose 2-3 times more heat than a covered pool. Pool covers also add solar energy and virtually eliminate evaporation and reduce heat loss by insulating the surface of the pool.
- SMART CONTROLS for temperature management and self diagnosis
- INBUILT SAFETY DEVICES for water flow, refrigerant level and compressor startup delay
- Compact dimensions of 117cm (W) x 32cm (L) x 69cm (H)
- POWERFUL HEAT TRANSFER through the coiled heat exchanger maximising water contact
- TITANIUM heat exchanger coil is highly resistant to ozone, iodine, baquacil, salt and chlorinated water
- LARGE EVAPORATOR AREA to extract more ambient heat
- SCROLL COMPRESSOR for improved efficiency and high performance
- WEATHERPROOF CABINET for outdoor installation
- R410A REFRIGERANT, ozone friendly and maximises performance
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY – Residential 2 + 3 years and Commercial 1 year