ES3 Replacement Electrode Kit (post 2014)
The ES3 copper and silver electrode kit is for the model pictured above & purchased after Dec 2014. The lifetime of these electrodes varies but the average expectancy is between 18 months to 4 years depending on bather load and pool volume.
The electrodes are 65mm long and easy to remove and replace; supplied in pairs, these come with lead and plug attached for easy installation, shown for illustration purposes only.
- Copper / Silver rods running a 0.4 copper level will last 18 months in a 50 k/l pool
- Copper/silver rods running a 0.2 copper level will last 36 months in a 50 k/l pool
- Rods need to be spun every 3-6 months for even wear
APVMA approval number 58847/01/1005
Purchase consumables, test kits, and replacement parts for your specific Enviroswim.
Identify your Enviroswim
- The Enviroswim ES3 has had connection upgrades over the years. To ensure you order the correct parts, please look at the pictures of the Electronic control box.
- Electrode Kit for ES3 Units purchased after 11/2014 but before 2017
- Genuine Enviroswim part
Fast delivery and great service.
The equipment is exactly what I needed. The staff got back to me within a Buisness day to answer any questions I had. Delivery was within a week. Very happy
Great service from the sales team easy installation by my son who is not a handyman at all
Fitted perfectly and pool looks great, thanks for fast delivery too