EvoMAX Pool Light
EvoMAX offers maximum illumination while preserving a flush profile. It has a lens illumination surface 45% larger than Evo2.
The wet-niche LED Lighting System connects to the same cable and housing as Evo2; the difference is the lens area and the fact that the one-piece diffused acrylic lens extends beyond the dress ring, providing increased beam spread and side-lighting effects.
EvoMAX LED lights are available in either fixed colour or multi-colour options. The fixed colours are white, blue, or green – the multi-colour option features Aqua-Quip’s unique Colour Selection Palette, which provides an almost limitless variety of colour possibilities and a vast array of pre-programmed scrolls and flash modes.
- Offers maximum illumination while preserving a flush profile (9mm)
- Stainless Steel Dress Ring available
- Super bright, energy-efficient, long life
- Quick Connect Plug Kit is supplied fitted to the cable - allowing the cable to be detached from the pool light, simplifying the installation process.
- Available in fixed colours white, blue or green, and the multi-colour option, which includes the integrated Colour Selection Palette allowing the user to choose from an infinite variety of fixed colours and programming modes.
- Compatible with Evo2 cable and Housing.
|Nominal Supply Voltage:||12V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Voltage Tolerance:||+20%, -20%|
|Protection Rating:||IPX8 (to 2.0m depth)|
|Power Consumption:||White, blue and green = 25 VA|
|Power Consumption:||Spectrum III Multi Colour = 30 VA maximum|
|Light Output (typical):||White–985 lumens, blue-300 lumens, green-595 Lumens|
|Fault Protection:||Power-cycle "run dry" thermal cut out. Voltage transient clamping|
EvoMAX LED Lights must only be operated underwater as they are water-cooled.