Not a Dangerous Good according to Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG) Code, IATA and IMDG/IMSBC criteria
Hydra-slip is a long lasting, heavy duty silicone lubricant designed to protect rubber and plastic parts from wear and tear
- Use sparingly
Available sizes (gel): 20gm, 50gm, 75gm, 500gm, 1Kg
Available sizes (spray): 200gm
Who needs it?
- Every pool and spa owner should use it as an essential part of their ongoing equipment maintenance program.
- Every serviceman should have a large jar of the gel, as well as a spray, permanently in their service vehicle to use as needed which will be often!
What does it do?
- hydra-slip repels moisture and is perfect for use on o-rings, seals, hinges and automatic pool cleaners.
- It will not expand or weaken rubber parts or o-rings.
- It is specially formulated for plastics and rubber parts that come into contact with chlorinated water.
- It is “Non Staining” and is therefore ideal for all pool equipment.
- It is also great for a variety of marine uses and can also be used for diving equipment.
What advantages does it have over other similar products?
- Its many uses in swimming pool applications have been tried, proven and trusted for over 18 years.
- Unlike some competitive products on the market, which are thin, runny, and only give a light coating, hydra-slip is very thick, yet spreads easily to give an extremely thorough coating.
Great all round service... thank you.
Very happy with the hydroslip silicon lube that I received. It was as per the description on the site and delivery seemed seamless. Many thanks