Not a Dangerous Good according to Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG) Code, IATA and IMDG/IMSBC criteria.
LO-CHLOR ULTRA KLEER 2 in 1, 1LITRE
Concentrated Clarifier & Flocculent
Excellent sand filter conditioner
Features & Benefits
- Use as an alternative floccing agent to Alum compounds.
- Whilst Ultra Kleer 2 in 1 is not as strong as Alum it certainly offers advantages (no messy residue and normally no need to vacuum).
- Sand filtration systems certainly benefit from the addition of Ultra Kleer 2-1.
- Effective clarifier, compatible with all types of pool systems and surfaces
- Will not affect pH balance
- Non-toxic and non-irritating
- Improves filter efficiency
- When used consistently, reduces the organic content of your pool water so that you will need to use less chlorine, bromine and algaecide
Extra tips and benefits
Lo-Chlor Ultra Kleer 2 in 1 is an excellent sand filter conditioner
Simply pour 1L of Lo-Chlor Ultra Kleer 2 in 1 directly into the skimmer and keep pump running for a minimum of 8 - 12 hours
Fantastic results overnight
What is the difference between a clarifier and a flocculent?
A clarifier is designed to be used with a filter system, so particles coagulate in the filter.
A flocculent is NOT to be used with the filtration system as the filter may clog.
Flocculants are formulated to drop particles to the bottom of the pool, so they can be vacuumed away.
- Clarifier: 200ml per 50,000litres.
- Floccing: 500ml per 50,000litres.
- Sand Filter Aid: 1litre poured directly into the skimmer.