Lo Chlor Algaecide (Summer)
Not a Dangerous Good according to Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG) Code, IATA and IMDG/IMSBC criteria.
- Unique organo copper complex, completely safe to use with all types of pool surfaces
- Our special non-staining formula out performs all other algaecides
- Last from 90 days
- Great maintenance protection products, just like having an insurance policy for your pool
- Kills all types of algae (blue-green, mustard, black, pink)
- Guaranteed non-staining formula
- Excellent booster for salt chlorine generators
- Great for opening pools in the summer
- May be used in all types of pool finishes
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives
- Should NOT be used in pools using lonisers or Nature 2
- 500ml or 1000ml Bottles
I have used LoChlor products since 1984, in every pool, every property I have owned. Sure I have tried other brands, some are good, some seem to stain the pool, or create a scum on the surface. Most do not do what they claim, or only get poor results at best, & are a total waste of money.
Lo Chlor pool algaecide, with copper, is a product that has never failed me, to date!
I have found it gets the results I want quickly, & helps me maintain sparkling clear healthy pool water, all year round.
Even in times when weather extremes, like stinking hot days, or heavy rain, dissipating the water, & putting the pool out of whack, or green algae sets in, you can quickly pull the water back to clear & sparkling with a small dose of LoChlor algaecide, between 3 month treatments.
Using LoChlor pool algaecide, seriously cuts down on the volume & cost, of chlorine, salt, & other supplementry chemicals.
Simple instructions on the container, ensure you can't go wrong. If you still can't get great results, there is a help & support tab on the LoChlor website,
otherwise give them a call, they are happy to help, or talk you through a problem.
Yes, LoChlor really is the best product I have used, for 32 years, & I will continue to do so.