Not a Dangerous Good according to Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG) Code, IATA and IMDG/IMSBC criteria.
- Inhibits the corrosive characteristics of hydrochloric acid, Its use causes a vast reduction in fuming
- Contains a detergent that assists greatly in the removal of oils and greases
- Assists in minimizing both streaking and plaster loss
- Saves time and money by reducing the amount of acid needed to wash a pool
- Delays the corrosion of a range of metal surfaces.
- Use 330mls of Lo-Chlor Fume-Away with 5 litres of hydrochloric acid
- Add two capfuls of Lo-Chlor No Foam to every 5 litres of Hydrochloric Acid used in the Lo-Chlor Fume-Away / Hydrochloric Acid mixture to prevent foaming of the solution created.
- Once you have created the above solution (Lo-Chlor Fume-Away / Hydrochloric Acid / Lo-Chlor No Foam)
- You then dilute it with water at the required rate. A recommended mix is three parts water to one part of the solution.
- It is recommended to use a mix of two parts water to one part of the solution for a more etching effect
- Be sure that Lo-Chlor Fume-Away has been mixed thoroughly into the dilution.