LO-CHLOR SPOTAWAY 4KG
Not a Dangerous Good according to Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG) Code, IATA and IMDG/IMSBC criteria.
For The Removal Of BLACK SPOTS IN FIBREGLASS POOLS Otherwise known as OSMOSIS
Features & Benefits
- Will remove most stains from fibreglass pools
- Particularly effective treatment for osmosis
- Effective in removing stains and deposits caused by calcium, copper and iron
- Effective in eliminating what appear as black spots in fibreglass pools
- The black spot we are describing should NOT be confused with Black Spot Algae
- This black spot is ONLY found in fibreglass pools
- It is a reaction in fibreglass pools which produces a cobalt hydroxide accretion on the fibreglass
- This black spot may effectively be removed by the addition of Lo-Chlor Spotaway
Dosage and application
- 4Kg treats 50,000 Litres pool water
Tips from the stain experts...
Black Spot removal in fiberglass Pools:
- Remove Chlorine.
- Add 4 Kg of Lo-Chlor Spotaway and leave overnight or up to 4 days, if necessary.
- Balance water and Superchlorinate.
- After 24 hours add 1 Litre of Lo-Chlor Metal Solution.
- Note. This treatment removes the visible Black Spot but does not stop the osmosis which caused it.
- The Black Spots will reappear after three to six months.