LO-CHLOR STARVER® ‘X’
Not a Dangerous Good according to Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG) Code, IATA and IMDG/IMSBC criteria
The next generation in phosphate removal technology
This highly concentrated formulation from Lo-Chlor Chemicals is a uniquely formulated phosphate remover which removes high levels of phosphates than any other product
Features & Benefits
- Removes up to 6.0 parts per million (6000 parts per billion) of phosphates
- Natural composition of unique polymers and rare earth compounds
- Enhances water clarity within 24 hours
- Increases efficiency of all sanitisers
- Increases the efficiency of salt water chlorinators
- No need to vacuum (does not settle out in pool)
- No effect on filter pressure
- Compatible with all pool treatments and equipment
- Add 200mls per 10,000 Litres directly to the skimmer box
A few facts from the professionals...
- 1. When adding Starver®X the water might go cloudy. This cloudiness will disappear within 24 hours as long as the pump and filter are left to run.
- 2. Starver®X does not replace the need for a phosphate removal program.
- 3. After the addition of Starver®X regular maintenance dosages of Starver® Pool Maintenance should be added at a fortnightly rate of 500mls per 50,000L.
- 4. Ensure you regularly test the pool for phosphates and keep water balance in order.
- 5. Starver®X is compatible with all registered sanitisers and does not affect probes on automatic liquid feeders or other dosing units.
I've been 'purchasing chemicals from pool shop for the last two years. The chemicals arrive in Melbourne within a couple of days and the prices are very reasonable. I am very happy and satisfied with the service, products and advice from Pool Shop.
Starver x really did the job, my pools high levels of phosphates came right down within 24 hours and it clarified the water , crystal clear.