Onga Hammerhead Pool Cleaner
- The Onga Hammerhead is a great value and a well reviewed pool cleaner.
- Its success comes down to its simple flapper design which propells the pool cleaner arround the pool. This single moving part is robust and does not require replacing diaphragms like other cleaners on the market.
- The Hammerhead comes fully assembled and just needs the seal and hoses added for a simple installation. A flow gauge is included to test the speed of the cleaner to ensure optimum performance.
- The single moving part and 8 parts in total make the Onga Hammerhead an affordable cleaner to maintain.
- 3 Year limited Warranty
The Hammerhead pool cleaner shares many of the design features of the most popular automatic suction side vacuum in history. Then we added performance features to make Hammer Head relentless in its pursuit of dirt and debris, while keeping it affordable and sensationally dependable. Hammer Head features a new, patented silent flapper design. This sole operational moving part creates the kinetic energy that powers Hammer Head around your pool. Elegantly simple and highly reliable, this dependable design has been proven in more than 2 million pools worldwide.
The Onga Hammerhead Pool Cleaner will clean all areas of the pool. Flapper – the only moving part in Hammer Head’s simple and dependable propulsion system – and only 8 parts in total
Best budget quality suction pool cleaner on the market. Easy setup and maintenance.
What do you get?
- 1 x Cleaner Body
- 1 x Suction Seal
- 1 x Regulator Valve
- 1 x Elbow (90 degree) & Threaded Skimmer Plate Adaptor
- 2 x Hose Weights
- 1 x Flow Gauge
- 1 x 1m Leader Hose
- 9 x 1m Hose Lengths
- 1 x Adaptor Cuff
For more information http://www.pentairpool.com.au
We can help if you are looking to replace your pool cleaner or looking for a new cleaning solution. Please call us on 02 9970 5115 or Contact us and we will gladly answer your questions on Onga Hammerhead Pool Cleaners.
For more independant reviews on the Onga Hammer Head visit the Product Review Website.
This is a replacement cleaner for a previously purchased Hammerhead - a very reliable piece of kit
Another good recommendation from James @ Poolshop. Inexpensive, not much fuss. Handles leaves better than my previous pretty-long-lived Zodiac and is quieter. All good.
Vendor suggested a Onga. It was a good price so I bought it. I dont remember my pool ever looking so clean. To think I'd been putting up with a cleaner that only ever cleaned about 2/3 of my pool. Very happy.