Mastertemp Gas Heaters
Mastertemp Gas Heaters Features
- Very compact design for such a high performance gas heater, allows for smaller overall equipment pads that won’t intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets the MasterTemp heater heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings and you’ll find MasterTemp heaters at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, the MasterTemp heater is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how the MasterTemp heater is positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp heaters are engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time.
- A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Eco-friendly, the MasterTemp gas heater is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards.
- Safe operation through a series of features, including: a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating, high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory-set limits, manual gas shut-off when service is required, stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.
- 2 year limited warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
Don’t be left out in the cold with heaters that don’t measure up to today’s longer list of must-have features. Insist on Pentair MasterTemp gas heaters and you’re insisting on better performance and lifetime value.