Residential Pool Gas Heaters
Raypak's range of Australian-made residential pool and spa heaters can heat the biggest or smallest of pools, extending your swimming time and enjoyment.
Raypak's residential gas heater range features:
- Robust powder-coated all-metal construction
- Reliable and trustworthy performance
- Cupro-nickel heat exchanger for more excellent protection against corrosion
- Polymer headers for longer life
- Energy-saving "hot surface ignition."
- Integration capabilities with other pool and spa control equipment
- Remote control connection available as an option
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor installation
- Service code diagnostics
- Child-lock function
- Also available in LPG (propane)
- Australian manufacture and design excellence
- 3 Years Parts and 1 Year Labour when installed for use in a single-family dwelling
- 6 Months Parts and Labour when installed for use in a commercial installation
- For more information, visit Rheem.
Raypak heaters are built as standard for outdoor installations. Their installation must conform to AS5601 as a minimum. They must not be installed in any enclosed structure or under eaves, roof overhangs, or pool decks. Outdoor heaters must be installed at least 1500mm from any window or room ventilation opening. They must also have no obstructions above the appliance.
If installing the heater on a raised base, this base must be non-combustible and contain no air openings or perforations. Drafts from below the heater can affect its operation.
High Wind Areas
Raypak gas heaters are atmospherically vented and so may not function correctly in areas of sudden changing air pressure often caused by high or variable wind speeds. In some instances, it may be necessary to install either a Raypak High Wind Top or a Raypak Induced Draft Fan to ensure correct operation. These options should be discussed with Raypak before installation.
INDOOR HEATERS Combustion / Ventilation Air Indoor heaters must only be installed in a protective enclosure or properly constructed room, with ventilation in accordance with AS5601. Ventilation must be provided via two permanent openings, one at ceiling level and one at floor level. Minimum vent area must be at least 630cm2 unless otherwise stated in AS5601. Minimum opening dimensions in the vent must be at least 6mm.
In indoor applications the heater must have at least the minimum clearances specified in the table below. Increased clearances should be provided where possible to improve serviceability. Servicing may not always be possible where the minimum clearances are observed therefore good installation practices should determine what reasonable clearances are required for each installation location.
Quick and easy installation. Great price and works a treat.
Prompt, thorough and courteous service was matched with outstanding pricing.
excellent people to talk to , quick service , very good product . I do recommend to anyone poolshop.com.au .