Spartan Spa Heater
NOW BACK IN STOCK
The Spartan 131 spa heater is Australia's only purpose-built spa heater constructed from an all aluminium outer for maximum corrosion protection.
- The Spartan is available in natural gas or LPG versions. They are only suitable for outdoor installations.
- 120MJ input natural gas/24kW output
- Reliable and trustworthy performance
- Polymer headers for longer life
- Energy-saving "hot surface ignition."
- Remote control connection available as an option
- Suitable for outdoor installation only
- Service code diagnostics
- Child-lock function
- Also available in LPG (propane)
- 3 Years Parts and 1 Year Labour when installed for use in a single-family dwelling
- 6 Months Parts and Labour when installed for use in a commercial installation
Flow Switch Kits: A Raypak flow switch is required when the location of the heater is either 1.0-meter higher or lower than the pool water surface. The pressure switch supplied with the pool heater may not operate correctly under these conditions. The flow switch is also an ideal secondary safety system that technicians can install to protect your pool heater.
Remote Controller - The Raypak pool and spa heater remote controller can be either surface or flush-mounted, indoor or outdoors. By installing the remote control inside your house, you do not have to go outside to operate your heater or check the water temperature. Easy to use push-button controls adjust temperature simple and allow for separate temperature settings for your pool and spa. In addition, the remote is capable of communication with the Raypak Equipment Interface Box for control of other pool, spa, or landscaping equipment, such as pool or garden lights and water features.
For more information, visit Rheem.
I ordered a Raypak outdoor spa heater from the Pool shop on line. the payment and delivery went without a hitch. The Delivery man was really helpful as well. I cant speak highly enough of the whole service and company.
Customer service great