Astral Pool Rola Chem RC1
- The Astral Pool (Rola Chem RC1 units are available in Chlorine or Acid models.
- The Rola Chem RC1 is a semi-automatic sanitiser with adjustable dosing volume. Pool water still needs to be tested, and the pool owner manually adjusts the output up or down to dose chlorine or acid at the correct levels.
- 1 rpm, 5 rpm, 20 rpm, and 100 rpm cover a wide range of applications and pool sizes
- Pumps will operate up to 175 kPa back pressure.
|Model No.||RC1 0/1||RC1 0/5||RC1 0/20||RC1 5/0||RC1 20/1||RC1 100/0|
|Litres of pH adjuster per hour||0.02-0.2||0.1-0.9||0.8-3.0||-||-||-|
|Max RPM for a pH adjuster pump||1||5||29||-||-||-|
|Litres of sanitiser per hour||-||-||-||0.1-0.9||0.8-3.0||3.0-15|
|Max RPM for a sanitiser Pump||-||-||-||5||20||100|
- Reduces the amount of sanitiser used when dosing by hand
- Keep your pool at a consistent/balanced level
- Simple and easy to install
Talk to the team at poolshop.com.au about your requirements; we help with replacement pool chlorinators or pool chlorinators for new pools. Please call us on 02 9970 5115 or Contact us, and we will happily answer any questions on pool chlorinators.
Need installation? Call us on 02 9970 5115, and we will arrange the installation of pool chlorinators in most areas across Australia.
For further information please visit http://www.astralpool.com.au
Great product works great
This really made my pool almost maintenance free. The best thing I have bought for the pool. I had a Chemigem D10 before with an ORP sensor and caused a ton of issues and never worked properly, this thing works like a charm.
So easy once you get your pool balanced it is so easy to adjust the amount of chlorine required I run it off a small drum of liquid chlorine which I set up at about the same level on the chlorinater which last about 3 to 4 weeks there is just one thing to remember do not screw the lid on the bottle of chlorine tight as it will stop the suction into the pump