MultiCyclone is a pre-filtration device capable of saving water and reducing filter maintenance. The MultiCyclone works using centrifugal water filtration. There are no moving parts to wear and tear and no filter media to clean or replace
MultiCyclone is ideal as a pre-filter, extending the life of your existing filter and cutting water consumption as it eases the workload on your swimming pool filter.
- Cyclone Stand is optional but is usually required for cartridge filters.
- Suitable for 40mm pipe (Cyclone 12) or 50mm Pipe (Cyclone 16).
MultiCyclone pre-filters up to 80% of the filter’s incoming dirt load easing the workload of the swimming pool filter. As the MultiCyclone intercepts more and more dirt, the flow rate remains unchanged.
- Improving pool water circulation
- Enhancing the performance of the automatic pool cleaner and in-floor cleaning system
- Allowing effective pool vacuuming without burdening the pool filter
- Minimising filter maintenance and saving water
For more information, please visit: http://www.waterco.com.au/
Live in dusty mining town and have been struggling with dust for years
Pool has been cloudy and not quiet right
Installed cyclone filter and new cartridge filter 2 days later water crystal clear
Filter is doing exactly what they promised capturing upto 80 percent of the solids
We live on a farm with gravel driveway, which caused dirt and grit to be continually in the pool.
We replaced the old sand filter with the multicyclone 16 and a cc100 filter and the pool has never looked better and the saving on our valuable tank water is substantial. The advice from the poolshop staff was spot on! Thank you!