The FlowVis Valve is designed specifically for pools, spas, fountains, and water features. FlowVis Flow Valve provides reliable flow measurement and acts as a check valve. As flow increases and decreases, the check valve’s flapper swings within its range of motion.
The FlowVis is ideal for installing in conjunction with a variable speed pump. It will enable accurate pump operating speed adjustments to ensure sufficient water flows to the pool's filtration, sanitising, and heating equipment. It will also maximise energy savings by slowing a variable speed pump to its lowest required speed for pool filtration & sanitation.
- precise, easy-to-read flow rate
- tested and certified to NSF 50
- accuracy 2.01%* between 76 and 416 LPM
- Installation flexibility, horizontally, vertically, or even upside down
- Easy installation and requires no calibration
- Unique design results in maintained accuracy even with entrained air caused by suction leaks
- Manufactured in the USA
The products we purchased turned up promptly and were as advertised. We would purchase from these guys again when the need arises.