Safe online shopping and Australian Internet Poolshop are committed to protecting your privacy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and collect information about you for the following reasons:
- to process your order
- to provide you with the best possible service
- to process warranty requests
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you which we refer to as "Order Information", this includes:
- your name
- billing address
- shipping address
- payment information including credit card numbers
- email address
- phone number
We use Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. This might be newsletters, customer service surveys both of which you will have the option to opt out.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
All hard copies of personal information is destroyed by a third party document destruction company.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and Australian Law.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16 years of age. It is a site developed for swimming pool owners or customers purchasing pool equipment.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
General Pacific Pty Limited trading as Australian Internet Poolshop, 9/3 Vuko Place, Warriewood NSW 2102, Australia