Pavis Pool Covers increase the months you can swim each year.
- Australian Made
- Reduces Evaporation by up to 99.84%
- Green Product - category 4 LDPE Fully Recyclable
- Smart Approved WaterMark
- Climate Care Certified
- Heats pool by up to 8 Degrees - extends swimming season
- Reduces chemical consumption
- UV Stabilised for Australian conditions
|Bronze Shield: Pavis 400 Micron Pool Covers are the lightest weight and most economical of our range. They are durable covers and offer a 5 Year pro rata warranty. Stops evaporation by 99.84%|
|Silver Shield: Pavis 500 Micron Translucent covers are durable and offer a 8 Year pro-rata warranty. Stops evaporation by 99.84%|
|Gold Sheild: Pavis Gold Level Pool Covers are available in solar and non -heating covers. These covers offer the latest of colours and a 8 Year warranty. Stops evaporation by 99.84%|
Pavis manufactures solar pool covers and non-heating pool covers. The choice of cover will depend on your location. Solar Covers add heat to the pool and are suitable for most areas in Australia. Non heating pool covers will protect the pool from the sun and are generally only used in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Pavis Pool Blankets reduce the time spending cleaning your pool by keep the leaves out of your pool. When you are installing your pool cover it is a good idea to cut a flap into your skimmer so that leaves can easily be hosed into the skimmer box.
Pavis Pool Covers almost eliminates water loss from evaporation.
Solar Covers increase the time that you can swim by increasing the water temperature. Pool Covers also have the additional benefit of insulating heated pools. This means not only are you helping the existing heater with insulation but also adding solar energy to the pool. The solar energy can add as much as 8 degrees to the pool water.
Non Heating Covers
Pool Covers are available in Non-Heating which are generally sold into Tropical areas where pools are already warm. The opaque material totally blocks-out the sun and its reflective properties mean that this pool cover will reflect the suns heat while not absorbing it into the pool cover material. This keeps your pool cooler during the summer months.
Measuring your pool
Measure you pool at the waterline, select the shape of your pool above and enter in your pool measurements. Oval Pools, Kidney Pools, Free form Pools and Roman Pools are treated as rectangles. It is always necessary to cut the cover to fit your pool properly.
Pavis Pool Covers are easy to install and most pool owners will do it themselves.
Note The cover will be delivered approximately150mm longer and 150mm wider to allow for shrinkage.
Bonus Offer:- Free Connection Kit with All Solar Pool Covers - Valued at $35!
Important Points About Your Pavis Pool Cover
- It will cut chemical consumption by around 50%. Automated chlorinators must be adjusted appropriately. Failure to do so will result in over-chlorination, and damage your cover.
- Check chlorine levels regularly. Chlorine levels should never exceed 3ppm - to do so will damage a solar cover, and void any warranty.
- When super-chlorinating, remove the cover completely, and do not replace it until chlorine levels have returned to normal.
- Most solar covers will shrink, and this is allowed for on new covers. Never trim exactly to size upon installation - allow for several cm all around, and wait for at least 2-3 weeks before doing a final trim.
- A solar blanket must always be covered when rolled up. If left uncovered, the layers heat up and can melt. It is called "roller burn" and can not be repaired.
- Never swim under a solar cover. The cover literally sticks to the water surface, so there is no air underneath it. Covers must be completely removed from the pool prior to swimming.
Please allow around a week for Pavis Pool Covers delivery.