Polaris 280 Pool Cleaner
The Polaris 280 Pressure Pool Cleaner requires a dedicated pressure line & booster pump. Collects sand, silt, gum leaves, nuts, palm fronds & twigs.
The Polaris 280 Pool Cleaner is renown for its robust design and will thoroughly clean your pool. The cleaner sweeps, scrubs and vacuums the floors of most residential pools in less than 3 hours and captures large debris that cleaners are unable to deal with.
Tied of the Polaris 280 tail shooting water out of the pool? The Polaris 280 now has the optional TailSweep Pro which easily clips onto the Polaris tail and reduces water spraying from the tail of the machine. The Polaris Tail Sweeep pro comes standard with the Polaris 3900.
- Powerful cleaning action sweeps, scrubs and vacuums the floors and walls of swimming pools.
- Suitable for pools of all shapes and sizes.
- Unique filter bag reduces filter cleaning by up to 80%.
- UV resistant and weather resistant body is built to last.
- Dual vacuum jets and booster pump clean standard swimming pools in less than 3 hours.
- 3-wheel design allows for easy maneuverability.
- Large throat of the pool cleaner will capture large debris and leaves.
Like most mechanical devices, the Polaris 280 will require periodic adjustment, routine maintenance and the replacement of certain hardworking parts. Spare Parts are easy to obtain.
What do you get?
The Pool Cleaner, all hoses and wall fitting
- All Purpose Zippered Bag
- Head Float
- Sweep Hose
- Sweep Hose Scrubber
- Cleaner Body
- Hose Floats
- Back-up Valve
- In-Line Filter Assembly
- Quick Disconnect with Universal Wall Fitting (UWF)
- Restrictor Disks (one red and one blue)
- 2 Year Warranty
We can help if you are looking to replace your pool cleaner or looking for a new pool cleaning solution. Please call us on 02 9970 5115 or Contact us and we will gladly answer your questions on Polaris 280 Pool Cleaners.
- Suitable for: In ground pools.
- 2 Year Warranty for all Polaris Cleaners
- Surfaces: Concrete, pebblecrete, quartzon, tile, fibreglass and vinyl surfaces
For more information on the polaris 280 Pool Cleaner visit www.zodiac.com.au/
I replaced my 280, which came with our house when we bought, in 2009. It clearly had done more than the manufacturer head anticipated. The Poolshop price was very competitive and the Polaris was delivered within 24 hours. Great service.
Received unit on time and installed it. This is our third Polaris unit over 35 years and with the "tile tyres" it tracks just that little bit better.
We are pleased with your service and the unit..
I rang Poolshop.com.au and their price was much cheaper than anywhere else. The customer service was very good and helpful and the new Polaris 280 was delivered in a few days. The pool is so much cleaner. The last 280 lasted 13 years and hopefully this one will do the same
Poolshop.com.au gave me the best price by a mile as well as amazingly quick delivery! I too am still fine tuning some adjustments of the Polaris 280, but I'm confident I'll get it sorted without any problems.
The Polaris 280 works well, but still trying to fine tune so that the hose doesn't get caught.