CHLORINE REMOVER - Sodium Thiosulphate
Not a Dangerous Good
- Reduces chlorine and bromine levels in pools and spas
- Compatible with all other pool chemicals
- Results in hours
- Highly concentrated
- Does not reduce chloramines or combined chlorine levels
- This product is extremely potent. For domestic swimming pools only add one capful at a time. Don't use more than indicated as achieving a chlorine level will become very difficult.
- When using in a fibre glass pool, pre-dissolve in a bucket. Direct addition of Chlorine Remover can cause staining of fibre glass surfaces when the pool water is incorrectly balanced.
|TO DECREASE P.P.M.||30,000 L||50,000 L||75,000 L||100,000 L|
|1.0 P.P.M.||30 gm||50 gm||75 gm||100 gm|
|2.0 P.P.M.||60 gm||100 gm||150 gm||200 gm|
|5.0 P.P.M.||150 gm||250 gm||375 gm||500 gm|
|10.0 P.P.M.||300 gm||500 gm||750 gm||1 Kg|